All of our jewelry has been made with love in our workshop, with the aim of being loved by you afterwards. With the proper care, our pieces will keep their shine and continue to shine. We are confident in the quality of our jewelry; that's why they come with a two-year warranty that protects against potential defects in materials or workmanship.
HOW TO WEAR
- The better you take care of your jewelry, the longer it will last.
- Remove your jewelry before doing any physical activity that may damage it.
- General care tip: Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on before you go out and the first thing you take off when you get home.
HOW TO STORE
- When your jewelry is not being worn, store it in a dry, secure place to protect it from the elements of daily exposure.
- Store your jewelry separately to avoid damage.
- Make sure parts are completely dry before storing.
- Some metals, like 925 silver, are more prone to tarnish than others. Rather than the packaging that comes with your purchase, we recommend storing your pieces in a jewelry box.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Proactive maintenance is the easiest way to take care of your jewelry.
- Regular cleaning of your pieces helps prevent residue buildup that can dull the original shine.